- The Employer Registers with the Tier 5 Intern Scheme by completing the online employer registration application form
- The Tier 5 Intern scheme administrators contact Employers directly for a Pre-Approval Meeting to discuss their requirements and explain the scheme in full and complete the approval process.
Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship
- Once approved, the Employer can request Certificates of Sponsorship
- The Tier 5 Intern scheme administrators issue a Certificate of Sponsorship for the Intern
Tier 5 Visa Applications
- The Intern makes a UK visa application
- The Employer fulfils ongoing reporting and record keeping obligations under the terms & conditions of the Tier 5 intern scheme whilst the intern is working for them in the UK. The Tier 5 Intern scheme administrators fulfil all ongoing duties and responsibilities as the intern’s Sponsor whilst they are working in the UK.