- The Employer registers their interest in joining the Tier 5 Intern Scheme by emailing email@example.com
- The Tier 5 Intern scheme administrators contact Employers directly with further instructions on how to make an application and to schedule a Pre-Approval Meeting to discuss requirements.
Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship
- Once approved, the Employer can request Certificates of Sponsorship
- The Tier 5 Intern scheme administrators issue a Certificate of Sponsorship for the Intern
Tier 5 Visa Applications
- The Intern makes a UK visa application
- The Employer fulfils ongoing reporting and record keeping obligations under the terms & conditions of the Tier 5 intern scheme whilst the intern is working for them in the UK. The Tier 5 Intern scheme administrators fulfil all ongoing duties and responsibilities as the intern’s Sponsor whilst they are working in the UK.