- The UK Employer must meet the conditions of membership and be approved to join the scheme
- The intern must either hold a degree, or be studying towards a degree equivalent to a UK bachelors degree or higher
- The intern must be paid the UK National Minimum Wage, or above
- The role must be supernumerary
- The role must be supervised and must require a minimum skill level of NVQ Level 3
- The internship can last for any period up to a maximum of 12 months
Provided that we are satisfied that the proposed internship meets all required criteria, we can provide the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) required for the UK visa application that the intern would need to make at their local UK visa application centre in their country of origin.
For further details about applying for a Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) visa, visit the UK Border Agency site for details